Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Anxieties..

Up until this point, I have always been plagued by anxieties due to my mostly pessimistic and worrisome nature =.= *Slaps Self*.

The slightest bit of trouble I go crazy-go-psycho-maniac-that-talks-like-chewbacca in my noggin(ARGHHHHHHH!!! *swings mentally projected dagger*). Which leads to my ber emo-emo tendencies which reached quite a low point some where last year =.=

BUT! (Why yes theres more!) up until recently.....I managed to pull myself together and I can't say that it feels really good and that every single moment seems more meaningful now....Up until recently (and I really mean it) I did not genuinely felt this sort of feeling before....Its great, I am really enjoying it. Hahaha *Pinches self*

So whenever things take turn for the worse, just don't worry about it, things will definitely get better, It always does...just gotta let it go, move on, and be happy :D. Oh yea and stay calm.....Looooooool

Life demands it! >.< haha

Nitezzzz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home