Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Idle

Growing up, I heard a lady made a good point about life. Whether or not shes just being real or pessimistic, I think thats really up to people to judge. She was already in her 80's. One thing that sets her apart was that she was more alert and active than people that were in her age group. She rarely had any ailments and any problems living on her own. Which comes to the subject that people always asked her and what I want to point out.
The lady was already in her 80's and the only other question that she always get other than about her health, was why? Why did she want to live alone and how was she so comfortable with it? I did not really remember her complete answer, but one part of her response about being alone that really struck me and went deeply into my head was that she said we are all gonna be alone at some point in our lives, must as well get on with it.....
Well...always being pushed away and pushed around when I was a kid, this sort of point really hit me. I always imagined myself being alone, I guess its due to all the stuff that happened when I was a kid. But one thing thats good though, slowly but surely, its dissipating away :). I have come too far for me to just slump down to that point again...its hard to keep myself up but, when push comes to shove and when you see the bigger and clearer picture. Its really worth every single effort and time to keep oneself positive and optimistic..Its how we do :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BLOG SUMMORE!!! Give me some internet joy plzthxbai!

Love: Sam

April 5, 2008 at 3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home