Sunday, April 6, 2008

Of past and present

Of Past and present, of truth and lie, and, of love and life. Thats what been going through my head these past few days....Love cant be any better for me now :). Its great, at least this time I know which direction I am headed to lol. Of life, cant be any better...Great having the friends that I have, great having the path I have chose, and lovely how everyone has been to me :), cant get any better than this, I love it! haha yea i know...lil bit too much =.= lol.
Of truth and lie, I guess i know where I stand now...and what brings me down. Setting it up was one of the hardest things I have ever done. Knowing where your boundary stands =.=....Thats actually tough work haha.
And of past and present, think I am better of now than I used to be few years ago.....hahaha. Sad to say but, yea O.o. Looking back....think I have made alot of progress....Ever since that time when I kept telling myself to change and not just sit around idling...till now where I have actually changed lol.
All in all, it really feels great..Being able to move one, and finally achieve my goal..Its been a great three years to be exact, haha.
What was the goal? Well, I will leave it to u guys to find out hahaha. Its not really that hard to notice =.=...Specially with having so many friends from psychology...yea, it wont be too soon =.= hahaha.

P.S.
I know that this post seem a lil bit prompt, sudden and awkward but, what ever I have said here, I have never really discussed it with anyone +.+. Let alone...to my close friends hahaha. So yea, it is kinda abrupt and sudden, but seems fitting for me to kinda blog about it since I have been dealing with it for a surmountable amount of time O.o. But yea it is awkward lol.

Good comment, bad comment, just write what ever. I dont care :P lol

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well thank you for giving me some internet joy reading!! Hahah XDD

Anyway I'm glad that you feel like you're a better person! And I reckon that's what everyone feels like they need to achieve to some extent!

I don't think I'm considered super close to you, but one thing I am happy is that even though we've known each other since primary school, we've still kept in contact... (somewhat hahah) Anyway yesh... hope you're ok over there!! Take care!! &hearts .. ^^

April 10, 2008 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger kuching said...

Apa terjadi kpd blog lama, tetiba saje ade blog baru. O.o

May 7, 2008 at 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home